An Easy Video Converter, Supporting Most Formats
Moo0 Video Converter is an easy-to-use video converter, supporting most kinds of video / audio formats.
Using this tool, you can convert most kinds of video into others, including FLV and other video formats using XviD / x264 codec. Here is the sample list of formats / codecs it curently supports.
Sample Formats / Codecs:
- Video Format: AVI, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG, OGV, RM, SWF, TP, TS, WEBM, WMV and many more.
- Video Codec: H.263, H.264 (x264), Mpeg2, Mpeg4 (DivX, XviD and its own), RV10, Theora, VP8, WMV (v7, v8) and many more.
- Audio Format / Codec: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, AIFF, AMR (NB, WB), AU, FLAC, GSM, M4A, MP3, MP4, OGG, PCM, RA, VORBIS, WAVE, WMA and many more.
Also, using this tool, you can easily create videos for mobile phones (smart phone, iPhone and etc), iPod, PSP, Android, DVD burning, P2P file sharing and so on. Please try it out to find how easy it is.
Chinese (Simplified) support was made possible by Zhang Zhe. Thanks really a lot!!
- Added Hungarian Language support.
Hungarian support was made possible by lostprophet at Lostprophet Magyarítások. Thanks really a lot!!
- Fixed many "Unknown error has happened." errors.
- If you still see too many errors, please refer to the FAQ section of this page.
- Bug fix in which it was creating many errors when using Xvid codec in the previous version.
- Bug fix in which it was taking too much time for cancelling the conversion in the previous version.
- Updated the core video conversion engine.
- Fixes a bug in which some menu texts were shown blank in File menu.
Greek support was made possible by geogeo.gr at geogeo.gr. Thanks really a lot!!
|Language:||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, 27 other languages (partial) - [ Translators (5) ]|
|OS:||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8||Ease of Use:||Easy|
|Last Updated:||2013/08/16 [ Update History (19) ]|
|PAD File:||[ if you are running software listing site... ]|
|License:||Free (Non-Commercial Use Only) |
Using at Workplace / Internet Cafe?
|FAQ:||(Symptom) "Unknown error has happened." error pops up too often?|
If so, please check the registry value:
If the value is 1, please change it to 0 and reboot the PC. (The default system value is 0 or 2.)
|Moo0 Top Page - Moo0 Program List - Moo0 Web Application List - Moo0 in عربي - Moo0 in Беларускі - Moo0 in Dansk - Moo0 in Deutsch - Moo0 in Français - Moo0 in Ελληνικά - Moo0 in Italiano - Moo0 in 简体中文 - Moo0 in 日本語 - Moo0 in 한국어 - Moo0 in Nederlands - Moo0 in Русский - Moo0 in Svenska - Moo0 in Українська|