Erase recoverable data from your disk drive
Moo0 Anti-Recovery lets you easily erase all the recoverable data from the empty space of your disk drive, leaving the existing files untouched.
Have you ever sold/disposed your PC, HDD or USB sticks? Are you really sure nobody's recovered your personal data, such as ID, password, personal photos, credit card number and so on, from them, then? Now, you can be relieved from the fear by using this easy program.
You may also want to use this tool before leaving your desk for some days.Tips:
- First, please make sure all the files you don't want to be recovered are deleted or inside recycle bin. This program will not erase any "existing" files.
- If you want to use this on the system drive, we strongly recommend you to close all other applications first. It is because this tool will fill up the entire free space on the disk once with pseudo-random data during its process.
- Also, if you want to delete individual "existing" files in unrecoverable way, our "Moo0 FileShredder" will be of your interest.
Chinese (Simplified) (Revision) support was made possible by Zhang Zhe. Thanks really a lot!!
- Added Hungarian language support.
Hungarian support was made possible by lostprophet at Lostprophet Magyarítások. Thanks really a lot!!
- Bug Fix in which the previous version was failing to start up on some OS.
- Officially supported Windows 8.
- Added Greek language support.
- Supported 5 more languages in partial.
- Improved its installer so that the message like “This program might not have installed correctly” won't be shown on Windows 7/8.
- Bug fixes in the uninstaller.
Greek support was made possible by geogeo.gr at geogeo.gr. Thanks really a lot!!
|Language:||Belarusian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, 24 other languages (partial) - [ Translators (9) ]|
|OS:||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8||Ease of Use:||Easy|
|Last Updated:||2013/08/22 [ Update History (12) ]|
|PAD File:||[ if you are running software listing site... ]|
|License:||Free (Non-Commercial Use Only) |
Using at Workplace / Internet Cafe?
|FAQ:||Some file "names" are still recoverable on FAT drives.|
This is because we haven't released the procedure to erase recoverable file "names" on FAT drives yet. This is due to the lack of our testing. To erase file "names" on FAT drives, the program needs to touch very delicate part of the file system, and we are still not confident enough that our erasing mechanism won't hurt anything on the system. That's why we haven't released the procedure yet in our program.
Maybe some data would still "look" recoverable on FAT drives due to this. We'll release the procedure soon, after more descent and heavy testing on FAT drives. but still, at least all "data" must have been surely erased if you completed all the procedures, although the file "names" are still recoverable. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Moo0 Anti-Recovery is a free disk-cleaning utility that wipes the free space on your disk drive, making the data on it unrecoverable. (Download.com) (5-Star Rating - Thank You!) - Aug 13, 2012
Moo0 Anti-Recovery is a great disk management tool that allows you to delete any data so that it cannot be recovered by any program. (Software Informer) (5 Stars Rating - Thank You!)
|Moo0 Top Page - Moo0 Program List - Moo0 Web Application List - Moo0 in عربي - Moo0 in Беларускі - Moo0 in Dansk - Moo0 in Deutsch - Moo0 in Français - Moo0 in Ελληνικά - Moo0 in Italiano - Moo0 in 简体中文 - Moo0 in 日本語 - Moo0 in 한국어 - Moo0 in Nederlands - Moo0 in Русский - Moo0 in Svenska - Moo0 in Українська|